About Karen Anderson, M.S.
As a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist in Las Vegas, Karen Anderson is experienced in helping individuals and family groups overcome conflict and resolve problems. She will help you find harmony and balance, and help you attain the personal growth you seek.
- Master’s Degree in Marriage & Family Therapy (University of Nevada, Las Vegas)
- Recipient of the UNLV Excellence in Marriage and Family Therapy Practice Award
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the State of Nevada
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor Intern (#0634)
- Family Therapy, Group Therapy, Individual Therapy, and Couples Therapy
- EMDR Level I, II, and Advanced Training (Eye Movement and Desensitization and Reprocessing, which is an evidence-based practice to address trauma-based issues)
- Certified Hypnotist
- Teach Successful Couple and Marital Relationships course at the University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Member of AAMFT: American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Member of EMDRIA: EMDR International Association
What to Expect
I offer a supporting and comforting atmosphere, where you have the freedom to discuss your concerns. Our sessions are geared toward helping you achieve the personal growth you are seeking. That may be healing from past hurts, overcoming addictions, dealing with loss, or other concerns that affect your everyday life.
I offer in-person individual, couple and family therapy services in Las Vegas. In addition to relationship counseling, career counseling, and parenting issues, I also address alcohol and substance issues and concerns.
You Can Get Help with:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Panic Attacks and Phobia
- Sexual and Relationship Problems
- Medical and Health concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Conflict Resolution
- Therapy in Las Vegas and Henderson, Nevada